Friday, June 13, 2008

On Tap...

An eventful weekend awaits.

It's Ladies Night for Sara. She's planning a night out on the town with 4 friends -- tapas at Pazo, followed by a movie . Mady and I will be hanging out at home...soaking up the father/daughter time. Hopefully, I'll be able to finish up some final edits for a wedding that I shot on the Eastern Shore.

The HonFest is Saturday & Sunday in Hampden. We'll probably check it out early Saturday. Never been before, so it should be an eye-opener. All things Bawlmer Hon! Jaime Windon is the official photographer for the event. Her work is really awesome. Later that day, I'm shooting some coverage for the Leukemia Cup Regatta in Annapolis.

Sunday is Father's Day. My first. We're starting the day with a 5K run to benefit the GBMC NICU in Towson. If I survive that, we're meeting up with my bro (Tim) and family (Cindy, Erin & Lauren), as well as my rents (Ginny & Tim) at Padonia Swim Club. We'll top off the day with dinner/drinks with my father in law (Synath), brother in law (Bory) and wife-to-be (Anne) at my favorite Irish Pub... James Joyce. Ahh...I can see the cascading pint now. Guinney up!

No comments: