Friday, May 30, 2008

Run while you still can...

OK...it's finally happened. I'm taking the bull by the horns and making an attempt to get my butt in shape. Sara's recent interest in running has inspired me take it up.

We traveled to Charm City Run last night to get some decent shoes -- great place, awesome service. They watched us walk and determined the level of support we needed. Hell...they even had toys for Mady to play with. 2 pairs of shoes, some socks and accessories, and $250 later...we are now prepared to take on the world. Note to self...There is nothing cheap about living a healthy lifestyle :)

Ultimately, I hope this investment will give me that extra boost in the day and keep me around a few years longer. I have a daughter to raise and a great wife by my side. I owe it to them to try.

No comments: