Friday, May 23, 2008

Weekend

Friday...just saying the word makes me smile. The extended weekend is upon us. Woohoo! Sara, Mady and I are running in a neighorhood 5K tomorrow morning -- the Stoneleigh Stampede ( http://www.charmcityrun.com/eventdetail.cfm?eventid=461 ). There's also a 1 mile walk...which is sounding more and more desirable at this point :) I never was a runner. I run when chased I tell most people...and that doesn't happen very often. Temps are in the 70s and couldn't be more perfect.

I've got a great family shoot set up for Saturday afternoon in Federal Hill. Sunday, I'll be meeting with Sherri & Jason at Fiore Winery ( http://www.fiorewinery.com/ ) to discuss their wedding details in June. I love the place, the owners and their wine. A mixed case is bound to end up in my trunk. My arm is easily twisted.

My in-laws will be in town this weekend as well -- eager to see Mady. Sara and I have long been forgotten. Steamed crabs will be on the menu at some point. Gibby's Seafood has treated us well and should not disappoint. Hopefully they can accomodate our order for a bushel :)

No comments: