Monday, November 3, 2008

angela + todd

Wedding day, 1 hour prior to ceremony...

When I arrived to a locked church, I had to double check the fine print to ensure that I was at the right place. Could I be in the wrong location? Yes...yes...it specifically said Dundalk United Methodist Church. I checked every door. Rang every doorbell. Uh-oh. Should I call the groom? Fortunately, I ran into the florist....who was also perplexed at the impenetrable fortress. He confirmed that he was there for the same wedding and like me, had canvassed the whole building looking for a way inside. Relief set in. The wedding coordinator showed up shortly after... apparently caught up in some traffic.

I've known Todd for probably 8 years. We worked together (coming up on 5 years ago) at DAP Inc in the IT department. We shared many a good time...griping about the end-users we supported. Todd's pretty particular in general. He likes most things "Plain Jane". In short...it's gotta be just right...or it's not gonna fly :) Did I get that right Todd? Favorite meal: A well-done burger. Nothing on it. Bun, burger, bun. Did I mention well done?

Todd's very artistic, so to be selected to document his wedding is pretty special. I was happy to get his call and to hear that he met THE girl for him....Angela. They truly click.

Angela + Todd...I had a lot of fun. I know that you both did as well. Smiles were big and plentiful. The dancing was funky...and I know the honeymoon ROCKED! Thanks for allowing me to be a part of the festivities.

Here's a sneak peek of what's to come....





























































See the full gallery HERE.

7 comments:

Michael said...

Favorite meal: A well-done burger. Nothing on it. Bun, burger, bun. Did I mention well done?


Glad to know that I am not the only one that likes my burger that way :)

Michael said...

I love the 13th picture down...great shot of looking down the isle of the church.

Anonymous said...

John fabulous job with these wedding photos!

john said...

thanks so much Grace! now if i could only get my human shots to look 1/2 as good as those pet shots of yours :)

john said...

thanks michael! this was the most well lit church that i have ever been in.

SincaiN said...

Thanks for doing such an awesome job. Me and Angela couldn't have hoped for better. If you are married you know how busy you are that day and it feels like you miss alot. Thanks to John we got to see everything. He was everywhere! Like a ninja he'd pop up then be gone after his flash.

Everyone that has seen the pictures have been amazed by the quality and sheer number of images. Big Props Bro,. the pictures are AMAZING!

Ain't nothing wrong with Bun Burger Bun!! See there are more of us out there haha 8)

Todd S

john said...

thanks Todd. my pleasure being a part of the celebration. best of luck to you & Angela!!!