Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Maryland State Fair

Sunday we dropped in at the Maryland State Fair. It's been years since I've been. After going...now I know why. I think I'm too old for crowds of this magnitude. Oye! I literally felt like a pinball attempting to navigate the sea of people. Was it always like this? Oh Lord...I am turning into my Dad.

Joining Sara, Mady and I were my mother-in-law, Saram, and our adoptive next door daughter...Caroline (who had never attended the fair before). We had a great time.


















5 comments:

Unknown said...

I found your blog by clicking the NEXT BLOG button at the top of mine. Great photos and beautiful family!! I have just gotten more into photog this past year and I am looking forward to getting a better camera soon! Visit my blogs sometime.
Deana

john said...

Thanks so much Deana! Glad you could stop by. I will definitely check out your blogs.

Man Going West said...

That is one mean looking tattoo on Maddy. You trying to turn her into a brawler all ready? By the way, this is my weak attempt at comments. Yours is honestly the first blog I've ever checked out.

john said...

It scares the boys away :)

I feel pretty honored to be your first...blog that is. Welcome to the mix.

Sara said...

The tattoo is a bad ass Abby Cadabby from Sesame Street. How much more hard core can you get?