Monday, July 7, 2008

The Bachelorette

OK...think of me what you will. I just got done watching the Bacholerette! I'm shocked. What was DeAnna thinking? Jason is/was the man! Don't get me wrong. I used to skateboard as a kid, so I get the whole snowboarder thing...but c'mon...Jesse? Maybe it's the Sean Penn vibe. I dunno. I was floored. You always know they're gonna throw a twist your way. They definitely had Jason built up, so I knew it was possible..but...man, I'm still so flustered.

OK..I'm done venting. Watching the final hour now. I know...I'm a loser :) Feel free to bust on me at will.

Sara wished she had a camera to take a picture of my face at the end of the show.

3 comments:

Sara said...

I have a mental picture. Priceless. Love that you will watch those shows with me and get as invested (if not more)as I.

Anonymous said...

Hi John, I was showing a friend your blog, to see my pics and I'm am laughing so hard that you watch the Bachelorette. hahaha! Jess watches it too. I only watch it cause he makes me. Virginia

john said...

Somehow these shows just sorta suck me in :)