Monday, October 27, 2008

Josie

Sunday afternoon, Amanda, Mike & Josie, stopped by for a photo shoot at the house. They are big fans of the neighborhood and the fall backdrop that it provides. I couldn't agree more :)

Josie quickly warmed up to her surroundings, giving one of the biggest...warmest smiles...that I've ever seen. It's easy to see the love this family shares.

Amanda & Mike...thank you for giving me this opportunity and a special thanks for making it easy on me by coming to the house. You made a busy day a little less hectic :)

Here are a few teaser photos from the shoot. Enjoy!

























6 comments:

Michael said...

John -

Wow...I just can't stop smiling! These pictures are AMAZING...I don't know how you do it. I actually have a little water in the eyes looking at these pictures. This is exactly what we were looking for.

I can't wait to see all the others!! Thanks for being such a great host on Sunday.

Angie said...

John,

I'm Michael's sister and these pictures are GREAT!!! You did a great job and I love the ones you have posted on your page. I can't wait to see the other ones on the CD that he has.

Amanda said...

John - I am blown away by these. You are great at what you do. These pictures capture Josie in the moment and that's exactly what we were hoping for. You have exceeded my expectations.

john said...

michael/angie/amanda-

really really glad that you like the photos. when i dropped off the cd this morning....seeing mike's smile...getting a hand shake and a hug....what more can i say. awesome. it makes doing what i do...truly rewarding.

thank you so much! this shoot was a ton of fun.

Laura said...

How nice John - you are definitely doing our pictures like it or not!!

john said...

how could i refuse such an invitation? :)