Sunday, October 19, 2008

Leah & Brett

Leah & Brett were married at St Stephen in Bradshaw, MD. What a picture perfect setting. Having shot their engagement shoot earlier in the year, they both were instantly at ease in front of the camera. I think I was even able to calm Brett's nerves prior to the wedding -- OK, maybe not :)

The celebration continued at Abingdon Fire Hall. It was such a great time!

Leah & Brett...congratulations! Thanks for allowing me to capture your wedding and share in the festivities. I wish you the best of luck.
































See the entire gallery here !

4 comments:

Sara said...

pictures are getting better and better!!!

john said...

thanks sweetheart. people are gonna think i pay you for these endorsements :)

Michael said...

You don't pay me...pictures look great...love the cake one.

john said...

you're on the payroll starting today!

thanks so much :)