Sunday, October 12, 2008

My Best Friend

Sara and I will be celebrating our 2nd anniversary on 21Oct08. In some respects it's hard to believe that we're here already. In others, I feel like I've been with Sara forever. WE just always were. WE will always be.

I'm not sure what I would do without her. Her love and support feed my soul. Her smile lights up the world. As I write this post...I heard a great song on a TV commercial. Sara saw that it caught my attention and within 1 minute, the song was playing on her laptop. GOD....I love this woman! For the record, the song is "Catch the Wind" by Donovan.

I will never forget it. I love you sweetheart!

Sara's not a fan of this picture, but I really dig it....














This is how we feel at the end of most days...

3 comments:

Sara said...

My boobs are awfully perky in the second picture. Not bad for serving as a cow the first 6 months of Mady's life :)

Sara said...

PS, I love you too. Always. Even after a dozen crabs.

john said...

Ditto on the crab comment :)