Tuesday, October 14, 2008

On the Horizon for 2009

Next year's calendar is beginning to fill up with weddings, engagement shoots, bat mitzvahs....you name it. I couldn't be more excited to see the interest in my photography services. So so cool! I've had the opportunity to meet a lot of awesome people and document a number of significant events. I feel extremely lucky to be doing this. Maybe...just maybe...the dream of taking this full time will come to fruition.

Thanks to everyone that has supported me and opened their lives to me (and my camera). A special thanks to Sara, for pushing me to pull the trigger and buy that 1st camera :)

Recently booked....

Bethany & Chris have a great website....detailing their wedding as the plans unfold. I'm really excited to be a part of their day at the Chesapeake Bay Beach Club. I'll be joining some pretty spectacular vendors for this shin-dig, including Charm City Cakes and Mydeejay. This event is bound to set the bar high. Can't wait.

2009 is going to rock!

4 comments:

Michael said...

You capture some great moments John...I can't wait for you to capture Josie doing her thing on the 26th. I couldn't ask for a better friend to freeze my little monkey at this age.

Best of luck with your business and your future endeavours.

john said...

thanks mike. i'm really looking forward to josie's shoot later this month. she's a cutie!

CaraBee said...

You are an awesome photographer, I hope you get your dream. I keep telling Neil I want you to do a shoot of us, maybe I should just take the reins on that one and ask when you might be available?

john said...

thanks so much cara. i always feel like i have such a long way to go. guess that's the only way to raise the bar.

would love to do a shoot with you guys...but only if neil is feeling photogenic :)

best place to check out my availability is the calendar on my website. i often have to check it myself to keep things straight.