The daily regime (lately) leaves little room for anything spontaneous. Here's a typical week day:
- 5AM - Rise and shine -- ugh, it's way too early!
- 5:30AM - Feed the furry kids....Henry, Penga & KC...and myself; Note, I'm a cereal junkie
- 5:45 AM - Walk Henry
- 6:00 AM - Off to the day job; Camera on lap in hopes to capture content for Drive By Shootings
- 4:00 PM - Head for home...Fred Flintstone style...Yabba Dabba Doo; Camera on lap
- 4:45 PM - Arrive home; Take Henry out; Capture some shots of Mady for the Daily Dose; Spend some time with the little one & Sara
- 6:00 PM - Dinner
- 6:45 PM - Clean up dishes; Bath time for Mady (with Mommy)
- 7:30 PM - Bedtime for Mady; editing, blogging and emailing time for Daddy; emailing/blogging time for Mommy
- 11:00/30ish - ZZZZZZ if I'm lucky
We have 2 kid parties in the neighborhood this weekend. Lucy will be 2. Max & Colin will be 1. Crazy to see these kids growing up so fast. Our street is overflowing with little ones. It's pretty wild.
Sunday, Sara will be running in the Susan G Komen race in Hunt Valley. I'm so proud of her. Mady and I will be there to cheer her on and take a few photos. Wedding consult at the house after that. When that wraps up...we're off for a drive to take in the fall foliage.
We love this time of year! Wish it lasted longer.