Tuesday, January 20, 2009

calling all website designers...

…hey you! yeh…you with the creative knack for producing nifty (yeh I said it)…..nifty….blow-your-socks-off…website designs. have I got a job for you.

i’m in the market for a new website. why? it’s such a long, ugly story that I’d hate to bore you to tears. bottom line…the current customer service I’m getting sucks beyond belief. i have no hair – not because i shave it…but rather because i’ve plucked every last hair from my dome in utter frustration. note to self…any vendor that doesn't actually provide a contact phone number is trouble. T R O U B L E.

my current domain: johnwaire.com

my current host: blu domain

my current design: template from blu domain

please check it out here. I know…it needs updated content. sara has been reminding me daily :) it's on the list.

the template has really served me well. i still like it, but i’ve been told by blu that it’s not compatible with my new host network solutions….which rocks by the way. i still haven’t been given clarification as to why. hence…MORE frustration.

what do I need? your rocking creativity and design skills to produce….

the end product of all end products: a site that people talk about that’s clean & different

there are 2 key elements:

  • must be photo-centric
  • (probably the deal breaker)…has to be easy for joe-blow photog (ME) to update

what’s in it for you? fortune and fame of course. naturally you’ll be paid…plus I’m all about plugging people/services that go above and beyond

leave a comment, send me an email (info@johnwairephoto.com) or call me directly (410.830.9508) if you’re interested or have any recommendations. please feel free to share this with anyone that you think is up for the challenge.

thanks so much!

No comments: